results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

The >> may be causing issues but I would have though the whole file
wouldn't work if that were the case, and volume+ volume- does. but
worth a try even though I am not using them in the xml (which is
attached). I am trying to keep it very simple, I only really 'need'
volume and power controls.

Yes I do get a status 3(success) message when I load the config, in
order to reload I tend to clear the cache, reload the cache, (screen
then states its never been configured) then reload config and I get the
success message.

I have not noticed the screen shimmering, but I havent looked that
closely at it (but will tonight) if I swap the code for volume+ with
power and hold the home button the volume goes up so the referencing to
the key name is working. When I hold the button the pop-up message
appears so everything seem to be triggering which is why I think I
probably have the wrong code. tracking through the 256 isn't an
appealing idea but if needs must.

Thanks for any help!

|Filename: SqueezeIR.zip                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11425|

eversonl