results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

eversonl;613470 Wrote:
> The >> may be causing issues but I would have though the whole file
> wouldn't work if that were the case, and volume+ volume- does. but
> worth a try even though I am not using them in the xml (which is
> attached). I am trying to keep it very simple, I only really 'need'
> volume and power controls.
>
> Yes I do get a status 3(success) message when I load the config, in
> order to reload I tend to clear the cache, reload the cache, (screen
> then states its never been configured) then reload config and I get the
> success message.
>
> I have not noticed the screen shimmering, but I havent looked that
> closely at it (but will tonight) if I swap the code for volume+ with
> power and hold the home button the volume goes up so the referencing to
> the key name is working. When I hold the button the pop-up message
> appears so everything seem to be triggering which is why I think I
> probably have the wrong code. tracking through the 256 isn't an
> appealing idea but if needs must.
>
> Thanks for any help!

Agreed, your xml is fine.  There's no need to flush the cache in the
normal course of events, it's really just there to fully remove
SqueezeIR as the cache will persist even if the applet is removed.
Testing all the possibilities really doesn't take that long, I did it
for my amp using a menu containing 50 at a time (don't make menu's too
big - you will be asking for trouble!) and did the whole lot in around
20 minutes.

--
indifference_engine

2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller