I have the newest version of iPeng with playback enabled running on an
iPhone 4. I just switched my SB Server from 7.5.2 running on a Windows
box, to 7.6 running on a Sheevaplug (Debian). I've switched all the
players on the network to the new server, completely shut the old
server down (rebooted the machine and made sure it wasn't running SB
Server), flushed the cache on iPeng, shut down my iphone and turned it
back on, but the old SB server still shows up in iPeng.under Music
Source. So am I missing something, or have I uncovered a bug?

BTW - Forgive me if this has be covered recently, the only reference I
could find to my issue was over a year ago, and the interface appears
to have changed since then.

Thanks

--
vrette

(2) SB Touch, (1) SB3, (2) SB Radio, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T,
DacMagic, B&W 683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony 880, SB Server - Asus
E35M1-M PRO, Win 7 64 bit, and a bunch of other stuff...