Owen Smith;626720 Wrote:
> I always use the AAC streams, and I can't be bothered to reconfigure to
> WMA as it's quicker to switch to FM or DAB.

I have set-up my Radios to receive AAC from BBCiPlayer as implemented
on SBS, and WMA as implemented with Triode's applet. Hence, I can
switch immediately from AAC to WMA or vice versa if there are problems.
Similary, BBCiPlayer and BBCiPlayerExtra provide a means of switching
between XML and RSS stream locators (although BBCiPlayerExtra isn't
available as an applet).

None of my Squeezeboxes work with DAB or FM, although I gather that a
hardware add-on is intended as an alternative to the battery for the
Radio.

--
majones