Up until last week everything was working great, I could switch my
Receiver to MySqueezebox.com, back to my NAS and visa versa using iPeng
no problems.  Now ever since one evening when I didn't switch servers
after turning my NAS off and the blue light displayed on the Receiver
for a couple days, I am now unable to toggle between servers WITHOUT
unplugging the Receiver from the mains and plugging it back in again.
I recall I used to do this in the past then strangly it just worked,
maybe after an iPeng and/or SBR update!

Is there anything I can do/test to get this working again as it's a
real pain to keep unplugging the Receiver.

Much appreciated.
Matt

--
05mattjax