signor_rossi;649326 Wrote:
> There should be a checkbox 'Only never played songs' in the
> configuration dialog for the playlist I meant, don't know if you are in
> the same dialog. ;)
> BTW, the 'SQL Playlist' plugin shows up in the 'Extra' menu.

thanks, found it, and created an "advanced" playlist that seems to do
this (can't tell if it gets dynamically updated.)

however, once creating and saving Advanced as "Jazz Vocal" i can't go
back and create a similar one for "Rock: Americana" or some other
option, w/o overwriting the Jazz Vocal one.

frustrating.

--
netchord

--
4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61