netchord;649361 Wrote:
> thanks.  i see this, but i just don't see any way to create two distinct
> playlists.  one w/ the parameters of:
>
> Genre= Jazz Vocal
> Playcount= zero
>
> and the other:
>
> Genre- Rock: Americana
> Playcount= zero
>
> i'm a reasonably competent user, and it's just not readily apparent how
> one would do this.

I guess I'm not understanding the issue. I create lots of different
playlists this way, mostly genre based, and I end up with lots of
different (distinct) dynamic playlists saved in the dynamic playlists
section under the random/ category.

You are CREATING these dynamic playlists within SQL playlists under
extras right? Then saving with unique names. Then you PLAY them by
selecting under my music/dynamic playlists.

--
garym