NFLnut;651590 Wrote:
> I've had my SB for about four years now, have done a lot of advanced
> installations, etc but for some reason, I can't even get Spotify to
> show up in my menus. It was "already installed" in the Plugins menu
> (although it states "Spotify v1.0"). I even unchecked the box next to
> it, restarted SB Server, and re-checked the box and restarted again,
> and it still doesn't show up. There is no "Settings" link to the right
> of the Spotify in the Plugins menu, and if I go to the Advanced menu,
> Spotify is not listed there. I am running the latest SB Server 7.6.
> What's also weird is that in the Plugins menu, I no longer see the
> separated "Installed" plugins menu and the "Recommended" plugins menu
> that I remember in months/years past.

The "Spotify v1.0" plugin is the Logitech plugin which is part of the
standard server build.  You need to select the 3rd party Spotify plugin
for installation.  This should show up in the recommended 3rd party list
- suggest enabling plugin.extensions logging and then going the the
plugin page, what gets stored in the server log - does this give any
clue as to why you do not get entries in the plugin list?

--
Triode