Triode;651187 Wrote:
> Yes there was a bug playing inbox and starred playlists from new players
> - will be fixed in next beta.
>
> Edit: this is now fixed - if you uninstall the beta and then reinstall
> it, you should get the fixed version (it has the same version number)
>
> Note the order of these playlists is as provided by default by the
> spotify library - do people think the order should be reversed?  (the
> spotify PC application allows order to be set and so could be either
> way round)

I've uninstalled and installed again, works great now!

I took a look at the order of playlists in my PC application and
realized that all my playlists except Inbox and Starred are shown with
last added songs at the bottom of the lists. For Inbox I actually think
it's best to have the last added song in the top of the list, but this
is a minor issue for me.

Logitechs firmware for Spotify I still not get to work using touch
screen or remote, but with iPeng it works fine. But this is also a
minor issue to me as I've checked the box for "Always Stream via
Helper" now, I don't see any reason to use the built in Spotify service
when we have Triodes plugin!

Thanks again for your great work!

--
Mirage