Triode;661786 Wrote:
> Well if the config file does not contain a password entry then it won't
> work with the 2.0.4 helper app.  You could manually add one, but I
> think it means you don't have 2.0.4 installed properly as when it saves
> the config file it will include the password.

Thanks, Triode. I rolled everything back once more, and redid it, and
now 2.0.4 is working again fine. Phew. Not sure what went wrong
initially, maybe I didn't clean the system up carefully enough.
Anyway - thanks a lot, and I'll be watching to see when your new
version will run on sheevaplugs and the like.
Cheers - good night!

--
jmenzel