First of all, congratulations to 7illusions for its great Squeeze Remote
app. I purchased it immediately after a short period of using the trial
version.

What I don't like so far, however, is that any subfolders to my
favorites of Internet Radio stations created in the Squeeze Center GUI
won't show in Squeeze Remote on my HTC 7 Trophy. When touching the
respective favorite you immediately get the play button by which you
can start whatever station is top of the unvisible list. No influence
possible.

It would be great to receive any remedial response.

Thanx in advance.

--
Giunti