Unfortunatley the latest update of SqueezeRemote has a build error that
breaks the main menu. After som investigation, I've realized that an
missed checkin into the TFS (Version Control System) caused the crash.
I don't really understand how this could get passed testing, but
anyhow, a new version has beem submitted to Microsoft for testing and
meanwhile I have removed the app from marketplace.
As soon as the new version has been released I will publish it on
marketplace and I will also let you know on this site, on twitter and
via email to thoose that I have email adresses to.

I'm truly sorry for this, and I'm hoping that this will be resolved
asap

Kind regards
/Fredrik
7illusions