I have setup a menu to browse music by composers using MultiLibrary and
Custom Browse. When I browse for example Bach I see all albums composed
by Bach. When I click an album from the web-interface, I see a list of
the tracks. This has worked  fine for me in the past, but now when I
click on an album CPU goes 100% and stays there for about 60 seconds.
This causes playback to stop. After another 20-30 seconds playback
resumes and everything returns to normal.

This means that I cannot use Custom browse the way I used to. My system
runs Ubuntu 10.10 on an Atom D510 (dual core) processor which is usually
more than adequate for running SBS.

The server.log does not have any entries related to the action of
clicking the album.

Some things have changed since I last checked this functionality:
1. Increase in size of music library (classical tracks: 27k, pop 16k)
2. Server version 7.6.2 - r33212 (same issue with 7.6.1) - but perhaps
not in 7.5.3-4
3. Trackstat is installed
4- Possibly other plugins installed
This could be a bug, but I suspect it is just due to an unfortunate
configuration of the library, which does not work well with the server.
I have no idea of figuring out how to fix this. I would be happy to
supply any info that might help.

I really like the combination of MultiLibrary and Custom Browse so I'd
be grateful if I could get back to normal.
Best
-thomas

--
tuc

--
Server:  Atom D510 running Ubuntu 10.10 with 2 GB RAM
Players: SB receiver + 2 SB boom, all players synchronized