erland;664811 Wrote:
> I'm fairly sure these kind of issues are caused by the SQLite database
> which is used in 7.6, I probably have to go through the indexes and
> make sure they are optimal also for SQLite.
>
> Can you post the *.cb.values.xml file which represent your Custom
> Browse menu that's slow ?
> It's stored in the "Browse configuration directory" directory specified
> in the Custom Browse settings page.
>
> Do you know if Custom Scan plugin is involved or is this a browse menu
> only using the standard SBS tables ?

Thanks for the quick reply!

I don't use Custom Scan yet.

Please find all my *.cb.values.xml attached. The particular one I
mention in the previous post is the "composer". The "artist1" and
"artist2" are a little slow but not as badly as the composer.

Makes sense that it is the change of DB going to 7.6.
Thanks.

|Filename: allXMLfiles.zip                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12642|

tuc

--
Server:  Atom D510 running Ubuntu 10.10 with 2 GB RAM
Players: SB receiver + 2 SB boom, all players synchronized