aubuti: thanks! About your suggestion: if I added such option (no Genres
page) it would need to live in the upper most level or else I would have
to click through an extra screen to get to the desired view (which
pretty much defies the purpose of the plugin). However, if I added more
options to the "My Music" menu I am afraid users will feel the plugin is
cluttering up the server's interface. Maybe I could make the number of
extra options in the "My Music" menu configurable... have to think
about that. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

JJZolx: aubuti is right on all accounts.

As for the album art in the Genres page, this is pretty much random. It
is implemented in a way that leaves the selection at the discretion of
the SQLite database. I thought about making it configurable but that
would take more work for me as a developer and you as a user. Also
there is a technical issue of keeping track of any specific cover after
a rescan of your music folder.

regards,
Tom

--