Hi
I'm running 7.4.1 as I find the later versions unreliable & I don't use
the new functionality.
However, I have frequent problems reliably streaming 128kb BBC iPlayer
radio.  I often lose the sound every few seconds whilst my SB Clasic
reports "rebuffering".  It's really unlistenable but I can listen to
streamed music from my hard disk without problem.
Network Test says I get 100% up to 4mbps so I don't see why 128kb
should empty the buffer.
Any ideas?  Can I create a much larger buffer?
I run a Netgear router on 8Mb broadband & there's only me in the
house.
Thanks
Paul

--