Mnyb;698798 Wrote:
> The name servers is the same as DNS servers does it looks like something
> your set yourself or what your ISP would provide ? 62.24.139.7 opal
> telecom or talk talk .
>
> 198.168.2.13 is the VB's ip
>
> Subnetmask 255.255.255.0
>
> By that your router is probably 198.168.2.1 with the same subnetmask
> all players should be 198.168.2.x unless you have something really
> unorthodox going, I'm guessing by the most common way to set this up .
>
> Looks very normal to me except the less common 198.168.2.x ,
> 198.168.1.x or 198.168.0.x networks are more common .

Yes, the IP range is one I've set, all devices in the house are
192.168.2.x all with the same subnet.

I'll check the firewall when I get home in 12 hours (in work now
unfortunately)

I'm wondering whether this is possibly a problem with the account
itself.

cheers

--
chn68b

Source: Squeezebox 3, Thorens TD160 Super Turntable, SME 3009 arm with a
Linn K9 cart.
Amp/Speakers: Meridian M30, Thorens Restek Pre-amp
Phones: Grado SR-60s
Headphone Amp: Pro-ject Headbox II
HP Proliant Microserver running Vortexbox & Squeezebox Server

http://www.last.fm/user/chn68b