I used to use to run Squeezeslave so I could access the SB server on
another PC on my local network. When I run Moose it says "Connect to
server (7.7.2) - Awaiting Player". I used to just select Player->Start
Squeezeslave and all worked very well. Recently for no apparent reason
it stopped. It just does nothing when I select Start Squeezeslave, and
the menu continues to say Start rather than Stop Squeezeslave. I have
gone to Tools->Preferences where I have SqueezeSlave Path set to
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SqueezeSlave\squeezeslave.exe", and SqueezeSlave
Args = "--mac 01:01:01:01:01:01 --output 0 -s". I don't think these
settings have changed. Any idea what is going on ?