BoomX2 wrote:
> I've noticed this as well.  It happens when there is no wind and
> weather.com reports it as "calm".

Which it is much of the time in San Diego in May.  In fact, this whole
parsing thing made me chuckle about San Diego's infamous "May Gray" and
"June Gloom".  When SDT broke, the *only* way I knew was because MLB
broke.  Not the weather.  My squeezebox was stuck on "Cloudy, 62
degrees" for days, and it was only when the Padres scores stopped
appearing that I realized it was broken -- because that's what the
weather had been, pretty much day and night, for about 5 days in row
around the time it broke!

-mark