Morbeas wrote:
> I'm really confused now because on the Sugarcube page FAQ, it states
> that there's no need to turn on MusicIP in the LMS Plugins, so I have it
> unchecked.  So to answer your question, when I click the "M" icon in LMS
> next to an artist/album/track, I do not see a "MusicIP mix" option.
> Here's a screenshot directly from
> http://www.spicefly.com/spicefly-sugarcube/sugarcube-faq.html

You don't need it for SugarCube to work, I was just mentioning it
because it's a way to detect if the issue is related to SugarCube or
MusicIP. If you get the correct mixes when creating a mix from the same
track in MusicIP (or through MusicIP Mix link), the issue is likely
related to SugarCube or its settings.