bpa wrote:
> Where are you located, what station are your playing and in what format
> ?
>
> To illustrate the issue, non UK rates are usually 48k for WMA but 56k
> for AAC except for R3 during proms when it is 128K.

I'm in the UK, and use Tunein on a variety of platforms (Blackberry,
Ipad, PC) - until now not the Squeezebox though.

You don't get a choice of feeds with the squeezebox tunein app - it
seems to default to the lowest bitrate in the LMS left-hand app screen
but then default to the best bitrate available when you actually tune
into the station on the right hand LMS screen (now playing).