sander wrote:
> I'm trying to build a dynamic playlist where it will just pull from a
> group of artist I specify. The artists aren't grouped by genre or any
> other characteristics.
>
> I thought I could just click select multiple artists in the "Only
> include tracks for selected artists" field in the advanced playlist, but
> that didn't work. I tried the random songs by artist, but I can't seem
> to find the separator for multiple artists (if it exists).
>
> Does anyone know how I can do this?
>
> TIA

Not dynamic, but if you want to play random tracks from only the artists
that you specify:

Using the web interface:

1. Set play to shuffle tracks.
2. Hover over your first artist and click play.
3. Hover over another artist and click "add to current playlist"
4. Repeat #3

Save the playlist when all required artists have been added.