Just updated my iPhone 4S and was delighted to discover that, contrary
to current trends, ipeng got faster with the new version.

There's some muscle memory that I'm going to have to re-program, but
everything is otherwise as expected.

One small thing... How about a 'night time' mode when using 'home' mode
(browsing through the music library, settings,etc.). It's quite bright,
especially compared to 'ipeng' mode (the playlist screen, etc).

Ok, here are some more things...

- when swiping down from the top of the screen, swipe low to reveal
player, swipe high reveals notifications. Swipe in between and you get
both

- swipe from R to L on most music browsing screens will bring you into
the lyrics/playlist/artwork screens, but then swiping L to R doesn't
take you back. This is contrary to what a user expects will happen in
iOS

- I've consumed about 12% battery on my 4S in the past 15 minutes just
leaving ipeng running while music is playing on the SB radio beside me.
My phone is also quite warm

Thanks for a solid update!