Hi Michael,
Bandcamp plugin is working as a charm, as I told you before, thanks
again.

But I have found out that playlists created from Bandcamp are not
syncing on multiple players. I believe it was syncing well in earlier
versions. Tracks from all other sources are syncing flawlessly on my
system. All local, online, on demand or mixed playlists sync well, but
Bandcamp. All my players have crossfade, smart crossfade options
checked. Tracks start synced but they lose it during crossfade. My
players are: Duet, ipeng and squeezelite on RaspberryPi.