Hallo:

After purging of the media data folder, the plugin doesn´t work any
more. I deinstalled and reinstalled it and of course made a full new
scan over my flac files. I also initiated a new export of the music
catalog in the setting section of the plugin.

However, when I try to start a mix, the message "Es wurden keine
passenden Lieder gefunden" ("No suitable songs were found") is given.
Also the interactive creation of mixes does´t work. If I enter an
artist, no corresponding songs are shown.

The plugin worked very fine before I had to purge the media data folder
for other reasons. I love this plugin.

What can be done?

O.-W.

------
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1363340458 @ Thu Mar 28 03:07:44
PDT 2013
Hostname: HomeServer
IP-Adresse des Servers: 192.168.1.3
Server-HTTP-Portnummer: 9000
Betriebssystem: Windows 2008 Server R2 - DE - cp1252
Plattformarchitektur: 8664
Perl-Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Anzahl erkannter Player: 7