mherger wrote:
> That's me. What LMS version are you running? As pippin mentioned web UI
>
> and iPeng/players should be using the same code in 7.6+ iirc. Will
> double
> check after the weekend.
> --
> Michael

Hello Michael

Thank you for your assistance.

I had been running v7.7.2 - r33893 on Mac OS X 10.8.3. Today I updated
this to v7.8.0 - 1371658931, and also tried these same versions on a
different Windows 7 machine. The result was the same.

(Poking around, I found that within iPeng if I 'right-click' on a track
in the list, under info the Track Artist and Album Artist are displayed
separately and correctly. Also, if I access the album from Albums rather
than Artists, the track list does display the Track Artists. I don't
know if this is of use, but thought I'd mention it anyway)