BTW, the reason that I ask is because the SmartMix option "Home > Smart
Mix > Smart Mix Options > Music Sources > Local Music Files" does not
always work.  (deselecting Rhapsody in Advanced Settings will of course
works, but I need to be on WebUI for that)

Well, if there's a bug, then I need to fix it, instead of adding more overhead to work around it :-). How does that fail? Can you reliably reproduce it and provide a log file? I do remember having seen similar issues in the past, and know what could be causing it. But I've fixed it already for the cases known to me.

--

Michael