Hi,
Thanks for coming back to me again. I've noticed it happening quite
regularly on my new amp, which is actually a slightly older model (now
got a 4308a and used to have a 3310).

I did try switching to using the serial interface instead, but that
seemed to introduce more problems, I think probably because I'm running
LMS on Linux.

My problem only seems to occur if I add the other zones in - never seems
to happen on the main zone. I suspect it is a problem with the amp.

I will give the AVP control one another go - last time I tried that I
didn't have much luck with it, but it might work better with this amp.

Thanks again
James