How did I miss this one??? Have been struggling with MusicIP and
SugarCube on a NAS running ARM..... several weeks of frustration Not
compatible with the NAS.
Switched Smart Mix on yesterday, restarted the LMS, deleted and
rescanned the media library, .....voila!, it works! Am now at the stage
of seeing if it suits me, but I think it does. First impressions are
"BRILLIANT"!!!!

I do have a question though. I read somewhere in this thread (and now
can't find it) that spelling errors, different spelling, etc. will cause
a track not to be recognized by NestEcho. I have checked "unrecognized
tracks" log and there are roughly 3,000 tracks in my library listed as
unrecognized, out of a 20,000 library. Does NestEcho read the file
names, or the tags? Which spelling do I need to tidy up?

Second question. Any suggestions on an easy way to clean up the
title/tags to bring them in line? I have previously set the tags up for
MusicIP and altered tags using the tool in MusicIP Mixer. I do have an
untampered with back up of my library (original tags) and am going to
try to use that as the library to see what the unrecognized number of
tracks is. It will take several hours for that backup to transfer onto
the NAS and then a while longer to read it so in the meantime..... any
answers appreciated!

Cheers, David