mherger wrote:
> Heh... this isn't released yet :-). Did you add my repository file to
> your list?
>
> Does it work for you (you'd have to select the MusicArtistInfo skin
> manually in Settings/Interface)? I only updated my repos.xml file for
> another developer to play with, but wanted to tweak a few things before
> going really public...
>

> Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - 'now Free'
> (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Michael,
I have not added your repository to the list, the plugin update was
there waiting to be installed when I started up the server.
I checked https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commits/public/7.8, saw
that there was something added to 7.8 so downloaded and installed the
latest version and couldn't find anything different so posted the update
notice to allow you to comment if you felt inclined.

I have selected the MusicArtistInfo skin, what am I meant to see ?

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.