slartibartfast wrote:
> I copied the folder over the network using samba. I also tried creating
> it using mkdir in putty. Neither way seemed to work. When I ran the
> chmod commands no errors were thrown up but also no evidence that the
> permissions had changed. Can I check what the permissions are in putty?
> I also tried changing permissions using Filezilla unsuccessfully.
>
> Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ok, that part of my previous question is answered already :-). You were
able to copy files over the network.

Now the problem is that LMS can only write to a sub folder of this share
if it has write access to its parent directory as well. Eg. if you're
using /mnt/Music/Pictures as the image folder, the LMS user needs to
have write access to /mnt/Music as well.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR,
Smart Mix