Pascal Hibon wrote:
> I also tested this plugin on my Wandboard. You could use chmod to change
> access rights on the folder but I simply mounted the drive and set the
> owner to user "squeezeboxserver". Just add "uid=992" to the mounting
> options. LMS is running with user squeezeboxserver, so it now is the
> owner of the drive. Works great.

I realize my above explanation might be a little bit on the thin side.
Here's what my entry in fstab looks like:

Code:
--------------------

  /dev/sda1     /media/music    vfat    nofail,noatime,rw,uid=992
0 0

Of course, this is for a USB drive. I guess you are mounting a network
share(?). But it should work the same way if you just include the
"uid=992" in the options.

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard behind the bedroom ceiling
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.3. w iTunes plugin
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon