Hi,

thanks, - I already found that link, and also that there exist Perl
libraries to interface with ISY. I looked into them and got the
impression (I'm no Perl guy) that they (at least in part) at the end
also rely on the REST http interface.

So, for special wishes usage of those libraries could be needed - but if
you are sure you only need things which are supported by RESt, fine.
Thats why I asked ...

However, addition of http support would be the first step anyways.

Talk to you next year!!

Gesendet von meinem MD_LIFETAB_P9516 mit Tapatalk 4

Primary: LMS on Win 7 PC, 4 SBT, 1 Duet, 1 piCorePlayer & HifiMeDIY
Sabre II DAC, 2 Duet Controller, 2 iPods, 1 iPhone (iPeng), Sony XPeria
Mini & ION,  Android Tablet (SqueezeControl, OrangeSqueeze,
SqueezeCommander) -- Secondary: Mobile Server based on SqueezePlug on
RaspBerry PI