mherger wrote:

> No, there's no variable you can change. Well, unless you like to tweak
> the source code. Check API.pm: there's a constant USERDATA_LIMIT which
> is currently set to 500. But I'm not sure how performance will behave if
>
> you try to pull in thousands of records in one request.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I think I'm ready to take the chance :)
but I thought that the code was not accessible any more since the latest
versions of the qbuz plugin, as nothing is downloaded to the user's hard
drive, I mean, no "physical" version of the plugin was installed on our
Squeezebox directory; Am I mistaken? If I am, please point me to this
API.pm and I will give it a shot.
(I suppose I can set it back to 500 items if something goes wrong,
right?)