Simon_rb wrote:
> This also seems to crash my amp, the only way to get the network
> commands working again is to unplug my amp from the mains. I get one
> volume change and after that the amp is unresponsive to network commands
> until it is unplugged. This plugin doesn't work at all well for me :-(
>
> I am using the latest version in the test repository after the stable
> 0.1.37 caused the same thing to happen. I have a Denon x2000 amp.
>
> Is it still worked on?

Try setting "ENABLE AMP STATUS POLLING" to "Off" -- another user
reported trouble when this plugin used unsupported query commands.

All of my plugins are in development limbo -- I'm still running a
relatively old version of LMS myself. I suppose I'll need to move to 7.8
in the next year, to prepare for the likely disappearance of
squeezenetwork/mysqueezebox servers. But I've generally only made
changes to address bugs I've stumbled on, or that have been reported to
me.

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend time on
the forums.
*Free plugins:*  AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock