mherger wrote:
> > I noticed that artists were being repeated alot.  Looks like I'm just
> > getting the "A"s through some "F"s as selectable artists.
>
> Your server.log file is reporting LMS 7._5_.4 and a MySQL error?!?
> That's not at all what you're reporting in your footer. I'm not sure the
>
> plugin would work with such an old version of the server software.
>
> Michael

Sorry - I attached the wrong server log file - I've attached correct
one.

Thanks for lookin'
Jim

|Filename: 2014 server log.txt                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15829|

All wireless (Linksys WRT54GS) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - 3GB RAM - 5 X
1TB drives - XRAID2 - LMS 7.8.1 )
Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
Squeezebox (SlimDevices) SB3 - Fii0 D3 - Bose Radio - Kitchen
Squeezebox Touch > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220 amp > Sima SSW-L6
EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II - Living Room,
Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch
Ipeng 7 on an iPad controls everything!