Great looking app nikclayton
I'm using the version from the market on a nexus 7 (2012), along with
LMS 7.9.
I'm not sure if I'm missing something but every time I come out of the
app the albumview option resets to "Album" from my preferred "Artist,
Year, Album" & the selected player defaults from my SB3 to max2play, is
there a save button I should be using?
Also as a suggestion would it be possible to put an alphabetical
indicator of some kind on the scroll bar to aid navigation?
Currently when scrolling through albums using the scroll bar I'm
presented with lots of black squares "loading" & have to stop & wait for
the artwork to populate to see where I am.

Many thanks, Paul