I think the guys at ickstream are working on mysqueezebox free plugins
for LMS, and they have Deezer on the Agenda. I do not know how their
implementation would work, but it's apparently going to be coming soon.
I really hope they pull it off, because the current state of
Mysqueezebox.com plugins is a bit sorry...especially Deezer has a lot of
potential, but the current plugin only offers half the functionality,
and some ot that does not work properly...

Whith Spotify the Problem is the API, which is apparently pretty
limited. Triode did his best, bur Spotify does not give access to some
features, so those won't ever be implemented, at least as long as
Spotify does not change it's policy...