meowsqueak wrote:
> I think you're right - this is a relatively new feature for Spotify. I
> encountered this myself just the other day after converting all of my
> playlists to "albums", only to then discover that this plugin doesn't
> show saved albums, unless you have saved them via the plugin itself (and
> that seems to be a separate list not available through Spotify anyway).
>
> As much as it pains me to say "me too", I would like to convey my
> appreciation for the plugin and second this request for new
> functionality, please.

correct. the saving function in the plugin is unique to the plugin. If
one wants to save things that show up in squeezeboxes and in other uses
of spotify, one must save to playlists, which will be available
everywhere.  My understanding is that this limitation is a function of
the API used to created the 3rd party spotify plugin for LMS.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* several Touch, Radio, SB3
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify