bluetdi wrote:
> Here is the code from CCH to show local or WU icon for current and next
> hours time on my Touch:
> Maybe it helps you.
Sadly, this didn't help.  When I switched from sdticon to sdtweather
icon the local icon shows and the WU icon does not.  I didn't even have
to enter any other parameters.  Local showed in the top-left corner of
the Touch.  Despite what I said earlier about giving up and just using
the local icon set, I'll be fiddling with it over the weekend.  If you
can think of anything else to try, please let me know.  In the meantime
I'll reach out to Erland and see if he has any ideas.