phred wrote:
> Cleared the CCH cache, stopped LMS, powered off Touch, started LMS,
> powered on Touch, no change.
> Created SDTICON (only) skin as you suggested.  Set SDT to use WU icon
> set 4.  No icon shows.  Tried other WU icon sets with nothing showing.
> Tried local icon and it shows.
> Would you mind testing my SDTICON (only) skin (attached) and let me know
> what you get?

Well, I tested it:

Loaded your testfile SDTICON, went to CC and set it as No.7, went back
to Extras, choose CC No.7 (SDTICON) to show and saw the local icon. Then
on my PC to advanced settings for SDT, choose WU Icon Set No.4 and saved
it, back to the Touch, changed at Extras/CC shortly to another display
and then again back to your SDTICON - saw one of the icons of the
appropriate WU set right away [see picture 1]. Same procedure, only for
WU-Set No.8 - works witou a problem[see picture 2],

Back to my settings and now going to bed. Sorry, I do not understand
what is going wrong at your Touch. :confused:

|Filename: IMG_1817.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16887|

2x Odroid U3 + Max2play + LMS 7.9, 2x Touch, 2x Classic, 2x Boom, 2x
Radio & 3x iPeng 8