I'm using iPeng/ickStream/LMS. It's been working ok...at least
initially. But now when I select artist (A), I get a different artist
(B). Further, artist (B) is hidden in the artist listing; the Artist
listing is incomplete via iPeng. I flushed the cache, but that didn't
seem to help.

To check whether it was a problem with TIDAL's database, I opened the
TIDAL apps on both my iPhone and PC. Those apps are working correctly.

Suggestions?

*SOURCE*: Streaming TIDAL & Pandora > Logitech Media Server
7.7.5-ickStream plugin, with iPeng app on iPhone5s/iPad
*MAIN LIVING*: Squeezebox Touch(1) > AudioQuest Toslink > PS  Audio DL3
DAC > Audio Envy cables > Martin Logan Purity/powered
*ADJACENT*: synch Squeezebox Touch(2) > AudioEngine 5/powered.