My ipod touch is a second gen device. It will act as a player for all my
local files as they are mp3 at 320 kbps. As I have started to use
Triode's Spotify plugin I have discovered the wireless card in the Touch
isnt good enough for FLAC.
ipeng classic on my iphone 5s is fine but generates interference to my
portable headphone amp so thinking of getting a later model ipod touch.

My question then to Pippin is whether he can confirm that a 4th gen
Touch will work ok with ipeng classic and flac. I am thinking 4th as I
would like to continue using 20 pin connectors without an adapter

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Various iThingys with iPeng & Tablets etc