Hey tcutting
Great job resurrecting this plugin!
Should your latest version install/run direct from the Repository
without the need for any part of GoCubs original to be installed?
That's the way I've installed however I have no weather, not even the
"period" text appears :-(
Just get repeated versions of this error in the log:
Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131) Error: Select task failed
calling Slim::Networking::Async::HTTP::_http_read_body: Can't use an
undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SuperDateTime/lib/Plugins/SuperDateTime/Plugin.pm
line 2900.
Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers, Paul.