Flysurfer

Thank you and Truehl for the combination of his squeezeplug and your
max2play.

I have just got a Raspberry PI 2, not yet upacked, and would like to
install the new package on the system.  From reading your instructions
on your web site it appears that all I need to do is extract the NOOBS
image from your website and put it on my existing NOOBS SD card.  Do I
keep the existing NOOBS system on the card, and if so does it matter in
which directory I put your max2play image?

If I have my NOOBS system up and running already how do I add the
max2play image to it?

Assuming I get it working, is ffmpeg automatically installed in this
image so that I can access the HLS streams via bpa's plugin?

Thanks for your help