Owen Smith wrote:
> We need an updated plugin. More patches are not helpful, especially for
> a non essential feature like pictures.
>
> The discussion about who might be able to update the plugin stalled,
> because at the time Listen Again was working. That is no longer the
> case.

Stop quibbling!  Of course, a new plugin is needed.  Are YOU going to do
it?

As far as I'm concerned, the patches simply demonstrate that a new
plugin is possible,

Without the patches, there would be silence.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)