- In SmartMix, using the right arrow works fine. Using the Play button
possibly works also all the time, although I can get a "Playlist empty"
message instead of "Thanks ..." as feedback. I don't know if the mix

Yes, that's the inconsistency I mentioned. Checking the log with plugin.smartmix set to debug would show you that the commands sent to the TEN backend are the same.

I did fine one menu where using Play could be a problem: pressing Play
on the "Save recipe" menu item will immediately save a recipe with a
blank name. It is possible to remove it from the server admin
interface.

Ok, another one to track down. Thanks!

I am a bit disappointed to discover there are not that many SB3 users in
your clientele, Michael :)

There probably are. I myself use a Transporter most of the time, too. But I rarely use it's UI to control it. Either phone, tablet, a spare fab4 or the web UI is what I'm using all the time to control the Transporter.

--

Michael