tcutting wrote:
> The information is in the thread, but it's probably quite a ways back...
> The update I made to SDT changes the primary source of weather
> information to weather underground (wunderground.com), and utilizes an
> API to (hopefully) keep it from breaking since this is a standard,
> documented interface (vs. doing web page scrape).
>
> Go to wunderground.com, and look for a pull-down saying "More " under
> which you should see "Weather API for Developers".  You should be able
> to sign up for a free developer key which gives you 500 queries per day
> (with my latest update, I have my refresh interval set to 5 minutes, and
> the results in <250 queries per day).  You should select the CUMULUS
> plan since that provides the 10-day forecast summary which is used by
> the plugin.
>
> Once you get the key, go to the SuperDateTime Screensaver settings, and
> put in the key under "WEATHER UNDERGROUND API KEY".

Thanks!

Almost there!

Signed up, and selected CUMULUS. But I can't see where in SuperDateTime
to enter in my APPI code? ie: I can't see "WEATHER UNDERGROUND API KEY"?

I can see :-
WEATHER UNDERGROUND
-You have the option to supply a wunderground.com weather station to
receive readings from a particular weather station (ie Lincoln Park,
Chicago = KILCHICA52).-

...and I've entered - "IHIGHWYC4"

shuttle sn45g, athlon 3200+, 1024mb, xp pro (sp2), speedtouch780,
squeeze box 3
slimserver version:7.4.1 - r28947 - operating system:windows xp - en -
cp1252 - mysql version: 5.0.22-community-nt