NeilF wrote:
> I downloaded the version from earlier in the this thread (earlier this
> month) -
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?14327-Announce-SuperDateTime-Current-Date-Temperature-and-or-Baseball-Screensaver&p=810761&viewfull=1#post810761
>
> I unzipped it over the existing install.
>
> If I go to the list of plugins I can see SuperDateTime v5.9.16.
>
> If I click "Settings", there is no API field offered?
>
> Here's a cut'n'paste of the screen so you can at least see the prompts
> and text (not actual input fields). - There is no API frelated field?
> :(

FIXED!

I'd copied the old SuperDateTime folder, so had "SuperDateTime - Copy"
in the plugins folder. I removed this, stopped/started the server, and
voila! Apologies for the confusion!

shuttle sn45g, athlon 3200+, 1024mb, xp pro (sp2), speedtouch780,
squeeze box 3
slimserver version:7.4.1 - r28947 - operating system:windows xp - en -
cp1252 - mysql version: 5.0.22-community-nt