atchi123 wrote:
> Having increasing problems playing tracks on my SB Touch via 3rd party
> Spotify app. The tracks/playlists fro Spotify play absolutely fine on
> any device e.g. phone, computer, etc *but on the Touch lots are coming
> up with "not available in your region"*.

Hello
I have exactly the same problem. It caused me to stop using Spotify
Premium a few years ago. I tried again one week ago, and the problem ist
still here (I live in Switzerland). Some details, when does it happen:

- when playing a song from a chosen album, sometimes but not very
  often
- when playing the "TOP 100" in the plug-in, every 3th or 4th song.
  Interesting: when chosing these songs by author/album/song, they play
  OK on the SB!

THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THE SB STOPS PLAYING WHEN THIS OCCURS. THIS
MAKES THE \"TOP 100\" FUNCTION USELESS AND SPOTIFY PREMIUM ITSELF REALLY
BAD. IF IT CAN NOT BE SOLVED, AT LEAST THE SB SHOULD PLAY THE NEXT SONG
IN THE LIST/ALBUM WHEN IT HAPPENS!

Is there any hope that the plugin could be updated? Or do I miss a
setting? Or is it possible to update the plugin by myself (no idea, how
it is implemented... which language, how...)

If this can not be solved I will probably end my subscription to Spotify
(once again). The "official" Spotify plugin is no alternative for me
(not enough functionality).

Thanks
Patrick